Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday dinner

I wanted to wear something simple and unfussy to my birthday dinner celebration. When I saw this black and white number, I knew it would be perfect. I loved that it has that 'I threw this thing on and it just happens to look fab!'look.

I have a little obsession with pockets in dresses and skirts - loving this dress more and more!! I can see this becoming a favourite because of the flattering length and silhouette. I can tell I'm going to have tons of fun with this little frock, styling options are endless . . .that calls for another post.

                                     


I kept accessories to a minimum. I wore nothing on my wrists or around the neck. These aqua-turquoise drop earrings added a bit of punch to the black and white dress.



For a pop of fun, I paired the dress with hot pink heels and a bright pink bag with a gold chain detail - effortless chic! 







No comments:

Post a Comment