Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A night at the Panto

For me the launch of the annual pantomime heralds the start of the festive season. It is the night when colleagues and friends forget about the chaos that comes with this season and gather for an evening of risqué giggles and saucy silliness.

This year’s panto was Romeo and Juliet – an East Coast Story.

Having a ton to do at work didn’t leave me much time to get ready. So I opted to jazz up the outfit I had been wearing that day before dashing out the door.


 
I swopped my huge carry all bag for this metallic bronze clutch. I find it uncomfortable writing and typing with bracelets and bangles hanging around my wrists and since I spennd most of my working day immersed in these activities, my wrists usually go bare. So when I'm not on the job, I pile them on.  
 

 Metallic heals and a statement neck piece finished the look.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment